Temporary exhibitions


The Interpretation Centre permanent exhibition is complemented by Temporary Exhibitions inside its facilities, whose objective is to make local master craftsmen known. They keep the traditional pottery of the area alive with their hands and/or they design new methods for a more environmentally-friendly artistic creation.


<br>

jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

Guadix, My Girlfriend



When God stopped in Guadix,
He Took a rest in the first day
In the second day, He never went away.

When God saw Guadix he smiled
He gave her a kiss
& once again He smiled

Guadix and the caves are my first love
Guadix  and the colour are perfect twins
Guadix and the shadows walked together Suns and Moons visit Guadix, their girlfriend


Being near Guadix means love
Living in her houses is my pride
Skies and skies, I love your dress
Celebrate, oh Guadix, you are the girlfriend


I am going to sleep in her bed, Guadix
I am going to share your dress and dance
I am going to celebrate summer day and night

Now, I understand why God smiled for you, Guadix


Pictures:










0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario